Immunization Program staff work with primary care providers to ensure they have the resources needed to vaccinate their patients across the lifespan. We provide :
- All CDC routinely recommended vaccines for any child and most adults at no cost through enrollment in the Vermont Vaccine Program (VVP). The VVP consists of the Vermont Child Vaccine Program (VCVP) and the Vermont Adult Vaccine Program (VAVP).
- VCVP: Covers those eligible for the federal Vaccines for Children (VFC) program, as well as the privately insured population under age 19.
- VAVP: Covers all adults ages 19-64. COVID-19, and outbreak prevention vaccines are available to all adults regardless of age.
- Access to the Vaccine Inventory Management System (VIMS), available through the Vermont Immunization Registry (IMR), which includes oversight and review for all vaccine orders.
- Training, resources, and support for vaccine ordering, management, temperature monitoring, and use of the IMR.
- Immunization Quality Improvement for Providers (IQIP), emphasizing process steps for on-time vaccination.
NOTE: Notices and Memos are paused as the HealthVermont.gov website updates. Updated materials will be added again starting February 2023. Please reach out to [email protected] if you need access to a past communication.