You FIRST CAN PAY FOR:
- Annual Screening
- Clinical breast exam
- Screening Mammogram
- Diagnostic follow up tests
- Diagnostic mammogram
- Second opinion
- Breast biopsy
- Risk counseling
- Genetic counseling
- MRI when clinically indicated
- Pelvic exam
- Pap test
- Diagnostic tests
- Annual heart screenings
- Blood pressure readings
- Cholesterol testing
- Blood sugar testing
Interested in learning more about heart health?Get more information heart disease
Using tobacco is another risk factor for heart disease. Quitting tobacco is one of the most important things you can do for your health and there’s a lot of help available.
- Weight Watchers
- Eat Smart Move More Weigh Less
- Tops (Take Off Pounds Sensibly)
- Curves Complete
- 90-Day Commit to Get Fit - A 90-day program that is offered by The Edge Fitness Center and is available to You First members in the Chittenden County area.
- Self-Monitored Blood Pressure Program
- Other Local Fitness Programs
- Free Diabetes Prevention Program – The Diabetes Prevention Programs can help members who have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes or believe that they might be at risk for diabetes. The 12-month, group-based program consists of 16 one-hour weekly sessions followed by monthly sessions led by a trained coach.
- Free Smoking Cessation Resources are available through 802 Quits, contact 1-800 Quit Now (784-8669)
You First can pay for transportation and interpretation services for You First appointments.
You First members will be referred for full Medicaid coverage if breast or cervical cancer treatment is needed. For more information please contact our Clinical Navigator at 802-863-7332.