Your Town Health Officer

Find your town health officer using our searchable listing. Search by clicking on the "Find by Town" or "Find by Name" buttons below. If you are unable to reach your town health officer or have a complaint, please contact the town select board or city council.

Send information about errors or changes in this list to [email protected]

Do you have a concern about health or safety issues in your rental housing? You can file a complaint and request an inspection with the Division of Fire Safety.

Last Updated: