The Vermont Department of Health Laboratory provides chemical, radiological and microbiological analyses for public and private drinking water. Our laboratory is accredited by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) for drinking water testing.
- Find out what you should test.
- Get forms and ordering information
- Read more on why you should test your water.
- Read more about both ground and drinking water.
- Search a map of certified drinking water laboratories.
** Iron and Sodium tests are currently being subcontracted. You may continue to order tests from us and we will continue to send you all the results. **
For more information on iron and sodium subcontracting, please see our FAQ.