Due to COVID-19, all non-essential testing at the Vermont Department of Health Laboratory will be suspended.
Find more information about the tests being conducted.
The Vermont Department of Health Laboratory provides chemical, radiological and microbiological analyses for public and private drinking water. Our laboratory is accredited by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) for drinking water testing.
- Find out what you should test.
- Get forms and ordering information
- Read more on why you should test your water.
- Read more about both ground and drinking water.
- Get a map of certified drinking water laboratories.