Due to COVID-19 response, many testing areas at the Vermont Department of Health Laboratory are suspended, including drinking water.
See which tests are currently being conducted.
The Vermont Department of Health Laboratory provides chemical, radiological and microbiological analyses for public and private drinking water. Our laboratory is accredited by the National Environmental Laboratory Accreditation Program (NELAP) for drinking water testing.
- Find out what you should test.
- Get forms and ordering information
- Read more on why you should test your water.
- Read more about both ground and drinking water.
- Get a map of certified drinking water laboratories.