food safety

food safety

Temporary Food Service Establishments

A temporary food service establishment is a food and/or beverage stand that is disassembled and moved from location to location. The food stand must operate for no more than 14 days in any one location. If you plan to sell prepared food at a farmers market, fair or other special event, you may need to apply for this license.

Applications and fees will not be accepted at the event. You should submit an application at least 15 days before the first day of operation. Incomplete applications will be returned and will delay the licensing process.


Subscribe to RSS - food safety