VRIMS Login and Support


If you need to reset your VRIMS password, click on the following link:

  • https://my.vermont.gov/signin/forgot-password
  • You will be asked to enter the email address that is associated with your VRIMS account.
  • A link will be emailed to you where you can reset your password.
  • User passwords will expire every six months.

Town Clerks are authorized to issue certified copies of Vital Records, including certificates of birth, death, marriage, and civil unions. Below are links to resources that town and city clerks may use during the course of their work.