Vermont Health Connect - Insurance
Find health insurance plans offered by the State of Vermont and its partners, including Northeast Delta Dental.
Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs) - Sliding Scale Care
You can get health care at a FQHC even if you have no health insurance. If you do not have dental insurance and live in their service area, you may be eligible for a sliding scale fee. All FQHCs accept Medicaid insurance, and most of them offer dental care.
These FQHCs provide dental care:
- Battenkill Valley Health Center (Arlington): 802-375-6566
- Community Health Center of Burlington: 802-652-1050
- Community Health Center of the Rutland Region: 802-774-5050
- Community Dental (Shorewell): 802-897-7716
- Health Center (Plainfield): 802-454-1047
- Island Pond Dental Center: 802-723-4300
- Lamoille Health Dental (Morrisville): 802-888-7585
- Ludlow Dental Center: 802-228-4446
- Northern Counties Dental Center (Hardwick): 802-472-2260
- Northern Tier Center for Health Dental Center (Richford): 802-255-5560
- Orleans Dental Care- Northern Counties Health Care: 802-754-6973
- Red Clover Family Dental (Bristol): 802-453-3911
- Richford Dental Center (Richford and Swanton): 802-255-5520
You can also check this searchable website of FQHCs and other federally-funded health centers maintained by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Vermont211 - Information & Resources
Dial 2-1-1 to find all community-based health and other services.
Smiles Change Lives – Braces
This is a nonprofit organization dedicated to helping kids from low-income families afford braces.