We work with local employers to improve employee health and wellness. We can provide support and ideas on developing wellness teams and wellness policies in the workplace, including:
- offering healthy foods at meetings
- allowing flex-time for physical activity
- creating breastfeeding friendly spaces
- creating smoke-free zones
Find out if we have any open workplace wellness grant opportunities!
- Working Toward Wellness Grant – focused on physical activity and nutrition
- Green Thumbs Grant - developing on-site worksite garden
- Supporting Nursing Moms at Work Grant – creating a breastfeeding-friendly space
- 2014 Working Towards Wellness Grant Recipient – Reynold’s & Son
Reynold’s & Son re-vamped their on-site snack collection to include healthy options, created a nutritional policy that supported low-sodium options, developed a physical activity policy that provided a subsidy for employees to participate in their local gym and created an on-site space for exercise equipment. We are proud of the accomplishments that Reynold’s & Son have achieved.
- 2014 Green Thumbs Grant Recipient - Mad River Valley Ambulance Service
- 2015 Green Thumbs Grant Recipient - Washington Electric Coop
- 2015 Supporting Nursing Moms at Work Grant Recipient – The Aldrich Public Library
- 2016 Supporting Nursing Moms at Work Grant Recipient – Hunger Mountain Coop and Union Elementary School in Montpelier