Food Processing Establishments

Resources for Food Processors


FDA Guidance for Industry: Food Labeling Guide Labeling and nutrition guidance documents from the Food & Drug Administration.
Food Processing Authorities Search a list of food processing authorities provided by the Association of Food & Drug Officials (AFDO).
Labeling for Food Producers and Processors UVM fact sheet for clarifying label requirements on food products commonly sold in Vermont.
When You're Healthy, We're All Healthy Video for food establishments to share with food workers about how to keep illnesses from spreading.
Log Sheets Print these food safety log sheet templates for use in your establishment. 
Contact Information

Food & Lodging Program
108 Cherry St., PO Box 70 
Burlington, VT 05402-0070
Phone: (802) 863-7222 or
(800) 439-8550 (toll-free within VT)
Fax: (802) 863-7483

Find the Public Health Inspector in Your Area