Vermont’s maternal and child health strategic priorities and programming are informed by data.
Vermont Department of Health data resources
- Healthy Vermonters 2020
- Youth Risk Behavior Survey (YRBS)
- Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS)
- School Health Profiles
- Youth Adult and College Health
- Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System (BRFSS)
- Vital Statistics Reports and Maps
- Birth Information Network
- Immunization Registry
- All Health Department data sources
Other sources of Vermont maternal and child health data
- Vermont Insights, a program of Building Bright Futures and a partner with the Vermont State Data Center at the University of Vermont Center for Rural Studies, is a new online interactive site that allows users to find and use data to understand the well-being of Vermont’s children, families and communities.
- Vermont Child Health Improvement Program is a population-based maternal and child health services research and quality improvement program of the University of Vermont
- The Data Resource Center for Child and Adolescent Health is a non-profit, national data resource providing easy access to children’s health data on a variety of important topics, including the health and well-being of children and access to quality care.