LADIES FIRST CAN PAY FOR:
- Annual Screening
- Clinical breast exam
- Screening Mammogram
- Diagnostic follow up tests
- Diagnostic mammogram
- Second opinion
- Breast biopsy
- Risk counseling
- Genetic counseling
- MRI when clinically indicated
- Pelvic exam
- Pap test
- Diagnostic tests
- Annual heart screenings
- Blood pressure readings
- Cholesterol testing
- Blood sugar testing
Interested in learning more about heart health?Get more information about women and heart disease
Using tobacco is another risk factor for heart disease. Quitting tobacco is one of the most important things you can do for your health and there’s a lot of help available.
- Weight Watchers
- Tops (Take Off Pounds Sensibly)
- Curves Complete
- Self-Monitored Blood Pressure Program
- Other Local weight management and fitness programs
- Free Diabetes Prevention Program – The Diabetes Prevetion Programs can help members who have been diagnosed with pre-diabetes or believe that they might be at risk for diabetes. The 12-month, group-based program consists of 16 one-hour weekly sessions followed by monthly sessions led by a trained coach.
- Free Smoking Cessation Resources are available through 802 Quits, contact 1-800 Quit Now (784-8669)
Ladies First can pay for transportation and interpretation services for Ladies First appointments.
Ladies First members will be referred for full Medicaid coverage if breast or cervical cancer treatment is needed. For more information please contact our Clinical Navigator at 802-863-7332.