Primary Care Collaborative
Convened by the Vermont Department of Health, the Primary Care Collaborative strives to share pertinent information about issues effecting the delivery of primary care services throughout Vermont.
Partners in the Collaborative include: clinicians, administrators, educators, advocates, policy makers from primary care practices, health systems, colleges, professional associations, public health, oral health, and mental health providers.
The Primary Care Collaborative generally meets twice per year, before and after the legislative session.
For more information, contact:
John A. Olson, M.Ed.
Chief, Office of Rural Health & Primary Care
Vermont Department of Health
108 Cherry St., Room 303
Burlington, VT 05402
Meetings and Related Materials
December 20, 2013
- Primary Care Collaborative Agenda & Updates
- Youth Behavior Risk Survey (YRBS) 2013 Data Preview
- ACO Measures for Youth
- Adolescent Well-Care: Depression Screening & Immunizations
- Substance Abuse Prevention & Interventions for Adolescents
- ADAP Grant Program Overview
- Teen Tobacco Prevention & Cessation
- Preventing Obesity & Overweight among Teens
November 28, 2012
- Oral Health for Young Children: Two is Too Late
- Breastfeeding initiation & support by providers
- Agricultural Medicine Course 2013
December 15, 2011
- Negotiated Rulemaking Committee: Designation of Medically Underserved Populations and Health Professional Shortage Areas - Tess Kuenning, MSN, CNS, RN
- Diabetes and Chronic Kidney Disease
April 6, 2011
- Farm Health Task Force
- Telemedicine Uses and Possibilities: Enhancing Vermont’s Healthcare Delivery System: Telemedicine Child Psychiatry
- Telemedicine Conference Sites: FQHC Primary Care Sites with Telehealth/Teleconferencing Equipment
- Healthcare Workforce, Loan Repayment programs; Shortage Designations
- Bi-State PCA's - The Vermont Rural Health Alliance: Putting Health Policy into Practice
- Bi-State PCA’s - The Recruitment Center: Assisting Vermont Communities with Clinician Recruitment and Retention
- Bi-State PCA’s - Farm and Farm Worker Health Initiatives
*** Documents are PDF format unless otherwise indicated.