Recent VUHDDS Public Use Files
The Public Use Files are very large in size, even when compressed into a zip file. You will need to have a database program in order to load and manipulate the data. Examples of database packages that are capable of managing large relational data sets include but are not necessarily limited to MYSql, Oracle, DB2, SAS, SPSS or SQLServer. Prior to downloading these files, please follow the link below and read through the Frequently Asked Questions, where you will find important information about the contents of the files.
Please note that significant changes have been made in the reporting of outpatient procedures and services in the 2014 data files. For more information, click here.
For assistance or more information contact 802-865-7704.
The 2014 VUHDDS files are available as of March 4, 2016.
- 2014 Vermont Outpatient Data (9.1 mb)
- 2014 Vermont Inpatient Data (2.4 mb)
- 2014 Vermont Emergency Department Data (7.4 mb)
- 2014 Vermont Expanded Outpatient Data (28.6 mb)
- 2014 Vermont Revenue Code Data (37.5 mb)
The 2013 VUHDDS files are available as of January 22, 2015.
- 2013 Vermont Outpatient Data (10.3 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Inpatient Data (2.6 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Emergency Department Data (7.9 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Expanded Outpatient Data (30.7 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Revenue Code Data (47.4 mb)