Recent VUHDDS Public Use Files
The Public Use Files are very large in size, even when compressed into a zip file. You will need to have a database program in order to load and manipulate the data. Examples of database packages that are capable of managing large relational data sets include but are not necessarily limited to MYSql, Oracle, DB2, SAS, SPSS or SQLServer. Prior to downloading these files, please follow the link below and read through the Frequently Asked Questions, where you will find important information about the contents of the files.
For assistance or more information contact 802-865-7704.
The 2013 VUHDDS files are available as of January 22, 2015.
- 2013 Vermont Outpatient Data (10.3 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Inpatient Data (2.6 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Emergency Department Data (7.9 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Expanded Outpatient Data (30.7 mb)
- 2013 Vermont Revenue Code Data (47.4 mb)
The 2012 VUHHDS files have been updated as of July 2, 2014.
- 2012 Vermont Outpatient Data (10.3 mb)
- 2012 Vermont Inpatient Data (2.7 mb)
- 2012 Vermont Emergency Department Data (8.2 mb)
- 2012 Vermont Expanded Outpatient Data (29.6 mb)
- 2012 Vermont Revenue Code Data (48.3 mb)