- HIV/AIDS HOTLINE
Monday-Friday (except holidays),
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Vermont HIV/AIDS Resource Guide
An easy-to-use guide to HIV/AIDS resources in Vermont, organized by county. The resource guide includes information about HIV prevention, counseling, testing, and referral programs, as well as services for people living with HIV/AIDS.
Encourage your patients to visit 11years.org or call 800-882-2437 for more information
- HIV takes about 11 years to turn into AIDS. You could be completely symptom free during that time.
- Sex with multiple partners or sharing needles puts you at risk for HIV.
- Ask for your HIV test today.
- Guidelines for Universal HIV Counseling and Voluntary HIV Testing
These guidelines for health care providers were developed in consultation with a panel of Vermont leaders in obstetrics and HIV treatment.
- Summary and Reference Table
- Provider Flow Chart
- Display Poster: HIV Testing for Pregnant Women - 4 MB
Developed by the Health Department, this poster promotes testing among pregnant women and women considering pregnancy.
- HIV Testing in Healthcare Settings
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention HIV Testing Web site.