Healthy Homes in Addison County

The Healthy Homes designee ensures that all 1 and 2-year-olds in Addison County are screened for lead poisoning through their primary health care provider or at WIC clinic. If children tested in WIC clinic have high results, the designee will contact their primary health care provider so a confirmation lead test can be ordered.

Information and Resources

We provide education materials for medical providers and the public including fact sheets about lead testing, home radon testing, drinking water quality testing for homeowners, and other ways to keep homes healthy and safe.
Rental Housing

Families who live in rental housing are referred to their local Town Health Officer for rental housing code violations.  Find your Town Health Officer

Radon Test Kit
Drinking Water Test Kit

Request drinking water testing kits from the Vermont Department of Health Laboratory by calling 800-660-9997 or 802-338-4736.

VT Tracking logo
Explore Vermont Data


Learn More


Contact Information

Linda, Health Outreach Specialist