Look Up a License

Use the eLicensing system to find public information about physicians, physician assistants, anesthesiologist assistants or radiologist assistants licensed in Vermont.

Click to access to Board of Medical Practice online licensing system.


For information about other practitioners, visit the Vermont Secretary of State's Office of Professional Regulation.