- Updated Entity Application (1/15/2013)
- Updated Individual Application (1/15/2013)
- Updated Project Permit Application (1/10/2013)
To apply for a certificate as a:
- Lead Contractor Entity (Abatement, Consulting)
- Lead Inspector I or Inspector II
- Lead Sampling Technician
- Risk Assessor
- Supervisor or Worker
the party seeking such certification shall submit a signed, completed application with all necessary documentation and fees, made payable to the Vermont Department of Health, in accordance with the fee schedule outlined in Section 3.8 of the Vermont Regulation for Lead Control, and submit the application to the department on forms provided by the department.
- Lead Contractors: Fee Schedule (effective July 2007 )
- Lead Abatement Contractor Entity Application Form
- Lead Abatement Contractor Individual Application Form
- Lead Abatement Project Permit Application Form
A Lead Abatement Contractor intending to engage in a lead abatement project shall submit to the department a Lead Abatement Project Permit Application.
This application shall be received by the department on a department-provided form or a facsimile at least 10 working days before beginning any on-site work at the lead abatement project. A diagram, occupant protection plan when applicable, and a written abatement plan of the project area shall be included with the project permit application.