The Vermont Statewide Incident Reporting Network (SIREN) is a comprehensive electronic prehospital patient care data collection, analysis and reporting system that has been in use since 2010. In January 2017, Vermont transitioned to a new version of the system called SIREN Elite to collect EMS data that is compliant with the National EMS Information System’s (NEMSIS) Version 3 data. 100 percent of Vermont's transporting EMS agencies and approximately one third of Vermont’s non-transporting first response agencies are reporting patient care data into SIREN Elite.
If you would like to explore Elite using the Sandbox account, use the following login:
Username: Sandbox18 Password: EMS18
Updated SIREN Elite Resources
The following resources for SIREN Elite users and administrators have recently been added or updated, and more are on the way. Check back regularly!
Version 3 Data Dictionary
Vermont is collecting EMS data that is compliant with the National EMS Information System’s (NEMSIS) Version 3 Data Dictionary. To learn more about NEMSIS and EMS Data in the United States, go to the NEMSIS website.
- SIREN Description and Limitations
- 2017 EMS Calls
- 2017 CARES Summary
- Narcan Administration by EMS 2014 - 2015
- Narcan Administration by EMS 2016
- Naloxone Distribution and Administration
- Occupational Injuries 2014 - 2016
- Farm-Related Injuries 2014 - 2016
- Winter Sport Injuries 2014 - 2016
- Bicycle Injuries 2014 - 2016
- Fire-Related Injuries 2014 - 2016
- Pedestrian Injuries 2014 - 2016
- Recreational Vehicle Injuries 2014 - 2016
- Unrestrained Occupant Injuries 2014 - 2016