Grantees & Contractors

Group of young adults in cirlcle with arms around each other.

Forms, guidance and Resources for Grantees & Contractors

If you are a grantee or contractor of the Health Department's Alcohol & Drug Abuse Programs Division, you are responsible for demonstrating that funds are used in accordance with your agreements. Here you can find all the required forms, guidance, manuals, protocols, procedures, rules and regulations and other resources you may need.

In This Section

Grantees must submit reports according to the schedule specified in the grant. Here you will find forms, instructions and templates to help you meet grant reporting requirements. Guidance and policy documents will help you understand the language, methodology, protocols, guidelines or other grant requirements.

Grantees and contractors are required to adhere to federal and state regulations. All grants and contracts contain references to federal and state statutes, federal and state rules and regulations, and state agency policies. References to your federal and state responsibilities are provided here.

All grantees and contractors are required to submit and keep up to date the following forms on file with the state: W-9, Insurance Certificate, & Provider/Contractor Summary forms. You can also find information about DUNs and SAM federal requirements.

Looking for grant funding opportunities? The Vermont Department of Health Division of Alcohol and Drug Abuse Program’s active Requests for Proposals (RFP), Requests for Information (RFI), and Requests for Applications (RFA) opportunities are posted here.