Our mission is to help Vermonters prevent and eliminate the problems caused by alcohol and other drug use.
Working in partnership with state and national public and private organizations, ADAP plans, supports and evaluates a comprehensive system of services including prevention, intervention, treatment and recovery.
Prevention Topics and Programs
But you are their #1 influence.
Kids are surrounded by pressures and influences. Make sure you are armed with the latest and most accurate info—so you can be the best influence possible. Visit parentupvt.org.
- What is Prevention?
- ADAP Prevention Program Overview
- Alcohol Policy Issues
- Comprehensive, School-Based Alcohol, Tobacco and Other Drug Prevention
- Methamphetamine Prevention in Vermont
- National Outcome Measures (NOMs)
- Partnerships for Success
- Prescription & Over-the-Counter Drug Abuse
- Prevention Works! - Case Studies from the Community
- Regional Prevention Partnerships
- START - Stop Teen Alcohol Risk Team
- Vermont Community Coalitions
- Vermont's Strategic Prevention Framework Initiative
For more information:
Division of Alcohol & Drug Abuse Programs
Vermont Department of Health
108 Cherry Street, Room 207
P.O. Box 70, Drawer 27
Burlington, Vermont 05402-0070
Phone: (802) 651-1550