What you will find in each Weekly Data Summary:
- COVID19 in Vermont: An overview of our number of cases and laboratory testing to date.
- Case Demographics: Who has been impacted by COVID19 in Vermont? Includes age, sex, race, pre-existing conditions, and more.
- Clinical Course: What symptoms have Vermonters experienced? How many have been hospitalized? How many have died?
- Outbreaks: How is COVID-19 impacting group settings?
- Syndromic Surveillance: What can we learn from emergency room and urgent care centers?
- Weekly Spotlight: A different highlighted topic in each weekly summary.
Numbers reflected in the Weekly Data Summaries may change over time. This is because the data is preliminary and gets updated when new information becomes available.
The number of COVID-19 cases in Vermont now includes probable cases that have been reported to the Health Department since September 6, 2020.
A case is considered “probable” if the person
- tested positive on an antigen test and has symptoms of COVID-19 or epidemiologic evidence, or
- has symptoms of COVID-19 and is epidemiologically linked to a confirmed case of COVID-19.
This change is reflected in the Weekly Data Summary, the Vermont Dashboard and COVID-19 in Communities.
For more information, read “What is a probable case?”
|Date Published||Spotlight Topic|
|11/20/2020||No spotlight topic|
|11/13/2020||Travel Reported Among Cases|
|11/6/2020||Cases Among People with Neurological Conditions and Intellectual Disabilities|
|10/30/2020||Number of Contacts per Case|
|10/16/2020||Tests Per Positive Case|
|09/18/2020||Cases among Black, Indigenous and People of Color|
|09/11/2020||No spotlight topic|
|09/04/2020||COVID-19 Contact Tracing|
|08/28/2020||COVID-19 Source of Exposure, Part 2|
|08/21/2020||County Profiles Testing Data|
|08/14/2020||Demographics of People Tested|
|08/07/2020||Long-Term Care Facilities|
|07/31/2020||No spotlight topic|
|07/24/2020||Source of Exposure, Part 1|
|07/02/2020||No spotlight topic|
|06/26/2020||Changes in COVID-19 Cases Over Time|
|06/19/2020||Health Care Workers|
|06/12/2020||COVID-19 Among Children|
|06/05/2020||No spotlight topic|
|05/22/2020||Health Care Workers|