Share what getting vaccinated means to you for a chance to win $500!
The COVID-19 vaccine means something different to each and every one of us. Something we all have in common? Vaccines mean getting back to life and the things we miss.
Help us show why getting vaccinated is important by sharing what vaccines mean to you!
Select submissions will be featured in our new TV ad campaign and one lucky submitter will be picked at random to receive a $500 cash card.
Submit your original videos, photos or written thoughts on what being vaccinated means to you— whether you’ve already been vaccinated or not. One entry per individual will be accepted. If multiple entries are submitted, only the first entry will be considered.
Use your submission to answer one of these questions—or share something completely original (but related to the topic of vaccines and getting back to life):
- What do you miss the most from life before COVID-19?
- What does getting back to life look like, sound like, feel like?
- What’s the first thing you’ll do after being fully vaccinated?
***PLEASE DO NOT SHARE ANY FOOTAGE OF YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE BEING VACCINATED***
All eligible submissions will be entered in a raffle for a $500 Cash Card. Selected submissions will be featured in our new vaccine campaign, which includes, but is not limited to, a short TV commercial.
Submissions must be received no later than Friday, April 16, 2021, at 5:00 PM EST. Raffle winners will be alerted by email or phone on Monday, April 19, 2021 PM EST. Submissions selected for the TV ad campaign will be alerted in early May.
- Vermont residents or people who live in Vermont part-time (e.g., college students, snowbirds, etc.)
- People ages 18 and older
- State of Vermont employees are welcome to submit footage but are not eligible to win the $500 cash card.
- All contest entries must be original work created by the individual entering.
- Share existing videos or photos from your smartphone, tablet or computer library.
- Share selfie-style videos where you’re talking into the camera.
- Share action videos or photos of you dancing, singing, or whatever.
- Content can be sentimental, funny or serious—all types are welcome!
- Don’t share footage of you or someone else getting the vaccine.
- Don’t share videos with any background music or noise.
- Don't share footage of anyone or anything you do not have permission to film or photograph.
- Do not use profanity or offensive language; do not share vulgar or offensive images or symbols.
All submissions will be reviewed for eligibility by the Vermont Department of Health staff and may be disqualified at their discretion for failure to meet eligibility or submission guidelines.
HOW TO ENTER
- Complete the Submission Form Below
- Upload Your Submission File