WIC in VermontRCN Resources
- Readiness Coordinator List
- RCN Meetings
- RCN Resources
The RCN meets by webinar every month on the fourth Thursday. Meetings are 30 minutes to one hour long, depending on the agenda. RCN members receive an email invitation to the webinar, with login information prior to the meeting. Periodically, the RCN will meet in person.
During the meetings, RCN members received detailed information about the MIS and EBT projects, status reports, provide feedback from the field, and help to develop communications, messages and plans for helping WIC staff and participants transition to the new systems.
Future Meeting Dates
- May 28, 2015 12:30 - 1:30 pm
- MIS/EBT Implementation Update
- Rutland Pilot Update
- New Foods, Food Packages, Food Guide, Grocery List
- District Office Report Out
- June 25, 2015 12:30 - 1:30 pm
Page updated 5/22/2015