Make it Your Business to Help Others Prepare
It starts with leadership — your leadership
You can help your team and colleagues get prepared as part of a national effort to get us all prepared. Step up and be a role model for other employers in your area. If we all prepare now, we’ll be better able to withstand the impact of a possible flu pandemic later.
Here are specific ways you can
Take the Lead:
- Share information – by e-mail, newsletter articles, intranet, staff meetings, with posters, flyers, bill stuffers, paycheck messages, preparedness incentives, etc.
- Ask your employees to get ready.
- Develop and promote workplace readiness policies.
- Use the communication toolkit and extras to help your colleagues and employees know how to stay informed and make a plan, stock up to stay home, and stop germs from spreading.
- All-Hazards Business and WorkplaceResources
- Pandemic Flu Business Readiness
- Readiness Testimonials from Business