How To Request Potassium Iodide (KI) Tablets

The State of Vermont makes potassium iodide tablets available free of charge to people who work or reside in the Vermont towns of Brattleboro, Dummerston, Guilford, Halifax, Marlboro and Vernon.

To request potassium iodide for yourself or your child:

1. Fill out the Request Form

2. Mail or bring the form to

Potassium Iodide Program
Vermont Department of Health
232 Main Street, Suite 3
Brattleboro, VT 05301-2881

Paper versions of all the necessary information and forms are also available from the Vermont Health Department’s Brattleboro District Office.

Return to Top