- Recommended Training Course
- Federal and Regional Resources
- Professional Organizations
- University and Academic Center Programs
- Mental Health Resources
- Personal Preparedness
- Additional Information
Recommended Training Course
Introductory Course for All Volunteers
Emergency Management 103: Introductory Course (EM 103)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
- Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- Northern New England Metropolitan Medical Response System
Serving Vermont , New Hampshire and Maine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Association of State and Territorial Health Officials (ASTHO)
- National Association of County and City Health Officials (NACCHO)
- Columbia University Mailman School of Public Health Center for Public Health Preparedness
- Johns Hopkins Center for Public Health Preparedness
- North Carolina Center for Public Health Preparedness
- University at Albany School of Public Health Center for Public Health Preparedness
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Ready.gov - Comprehensive preparedness site
- Stay Informed. Make a Plan.
Plan now for what you will do if you or others in your household have to stay home from work or school, or stay separated from others for a period of time.
- Texas Department of Health
Public health emergency preparedness and response resources. Includes biological, chemical, radiological, and agricultural terrorism, as well as natural disasters and health emergencies.
- University of Alabama Birmingham Bioterrorism and Emerging Infections Education
Category A bioterrorism agents and emerging infectious diseases.