|Bodacious Broccoli Salad
- 1 stalk of broccoli
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 8 ounces fat free Italian dressing
- 1⁄2 cup slivered almonds
- 1 small can water chestnuts
1. Cut the broccoli and cauliflower into bite size pieces and put them
in a bowl.
2. In the broiler or toaster oven, toast the almonds until they are
a light brown color. About 3 to 5 minutes. Let them cool and then add
them to the bowl.
3. After draining the water chestnuts, add them to the bowl. They can
be sliced or quartered depending on size.
4. Pour the dressing over the items in the bowl and mix gently. Cover
and put the bowl in the refrigerator overnight.
|Nutrition info for
Calories: 95 • Protein: 4 g • Total Fat:
4 g • Saturated Fat: 0.5 g • Cholesterol: 0 mg
Carbohydrates: 13 g • Sodium: 380 mg