| Blueberry Yogurt Popsicles (Serves
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- Place blueberries, milk and sugar in a blender, and blend until smooth.
- Add yogurt and blend briefly.
- Pour into eight 5-ounce paper cups. Cover each cup with a piece of foil wrap. Make a small slit in the center of the foil top and insert a wooden craft stick.
- Stand cups on a tray or in a baking dish. Freeze for 5-6 hours.
- Remove paper cups either by tearing them off or briefly immersing each cup in warm water then easing them off.
|Nutrition info per serving:
Calories 78, Protein 3g, Carbohydrate 17g, Total Fat 0.5g, Saturated Fat 0,
Cholesterol 2mg, Sodium 37mg