General Information for Alcohol & Drug Abuse Programs Grantees and Contractors in Vermont

All grantees and contractors are required to submit and keep up to date the following forms on file with the state:

  • W-9
  • Insurance Certificate
  • Provider/Contractor Summary forms

You can also find information about DUNs and SAM federal requirements. The state uses specific grant and contract templates with state standard attachments that grantees and contractors can review.

General Information for Grantees and Contractors
DUNS Number
Federal Funding Accountability and Transparency Act Sub-award Reporting System (FFATA)
Form W-9, Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification
System for Award Management (SAM)